Thursday, May 29, 2008

Plaid is always edgy


"And then halfway through the conversation I realized I was looking at the wrong eye. I never know which one of his eyes to look at! Which one is the crazy eye??"- someone near and dear, that is unintentionally offensive. But I have no room to talk. The last person I knew with that eye problem found his way on the superlatives ballot for 'best eyes', only partially (by that I mean all) my fault. I didn't make people vote for him, and I never thought he would win. Anyway..

Lone Ranger was wearing green plaid, brown boat shoes, and khakis. His father time hair-do was blowing in the wind, all the while riding on his....motorcycle. Now I know you cool kids thought I was going to say mo-ped, but alas, 'plaid thunder' got himself a motorcycle and provided the amusement for my drive home. Before you think "wow- bia bia", keep in mind I didn't make him wear that shirt, and I didn't make him go out in public. Choices people, choices. Now, I don't always make the best choices- bc sometimes it involves what is currently at my feet or having to wear layers to try and not look like the ' dog the bounty hunter's ' wife's chest is currently housed on mine...but all with in reason people. 

I still haven't unpacked from NY.

 I want to pretend I am instead on a trip to Dallas and living out of my suitcase here. Juuuust kidding...that would just be sad (and true). I didn't know I could love an actual place so much. I didn't use to understand the draw that city has on people. It's like when you meet someone and instantly click, and it feels like home. I left my heart, and shampoo, in NY city. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

lola dear
23.hot mess.

desires
"i feel you in my heart and i don't even know you" t&s

link it up
and and and thank and

talk to me

but give me a sec

remember yesterday
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009

youholdmyheart
kristi
rachel h
eliza
lisa
joy
amanda.