Wednesday, June 25, 2008

3 yr old : "What is it?"
me : "a birthmark"
3 yr old: "oh..did you get it at Target?"

"run, run, run, catch me if you can, can, can."
Except I didn't bc I am not ready to be a "LURD", though I imagine a Frisco "LURD" to look like a guest on Martha Stewart with a bit of desperate housewife mixed in, totally not threatening (and if you don't know what "LURD" means it's bc you don't watch hilarious kathy griffin and I pity you). Also bc one, he was cute, and two, I was in a total daze and it felt like it wasn't happening (until around 3 pm when I had a breakdown and a 1 yr old wiped my tears. LOW POINT.) Basically, I got a speeding ticket. I knew I was speeding coming over the hill, saw him in the distance, and for the first time ever didn't care and didn't try to slow down. Self destructive behavior? ding! Apparently rash decisions and I are still fighting over who took the last diet coke, and it won't give me a break and let me back into my sanity. 
Basically, today kicked my heart, and my ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

lola dear
23.hot mess.

desires
"i feel you in my heart and i don't even know you" t&s

link it up
and and and thank and

talk to me

but give me a sec

remember yesterday
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009

youholdmyheart
kristi
rachel h
eliza
lisa
joy
amanda.