Saturday, June 28, 2008

cut the crutch out


It broke me a little, as dumb as that seems.
But it was time to cut the symbolic crutch it had become.
With every single inch of the 12 inches now gone,
I kind of hope pieces of me that I need to change,
That I need to extract from me,
Went with it.

I need a fresh start, something new,
Something unfamiliar...
I need you, but that becomes another crutch.
I need a life without crutches, so when that crutch inevitably breaks
I don't fall down...
like always

Because no one, especially you it seems, is dependable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

lola dear
23.hot mess.

desires
"i feel you in my heart and i don't even know you" t&s

link it up
and and and thank and

talk to me

but give me a sec

remember yesterday
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009

youholdmyheart
kristi
rachel h
eliza
lisa
joy
amanda.