Did I at least get a free faux dinner with the faux hookup?
"It isn't what they say about you, it's what they whisper." ~Errol Flynn I was told that I supposedly hooked up with a friend. While it's good to know what 'I did', I think you actually have to be there for that to happen. And while these people think they know all about me, I bet none of them could spell my last name (maybe not even their own). Bc of that, it makes me wonder...WTF? Why does any of it matter, why am I even in the conversation? Why are their lives so dull that the most riveting conversation is about people they don't know? I want to tell a couple of them to brush their hair, lose the mom jeans, and for the love of onions, fix their face...but I would never say that..;)...ok maybe now I would. I think generally people think no one is trust worthy. I have tried desperately to change that, to be that person who keeps a secret...but no matter, I think people still assume someone knows on the DL. We are all still skeptics and hold onto the dark corners of our hearts bc we know once we let go, the world might know. Esp disheartening when circumstances distance you from people you thought you trusted and are now becoming a memory, regardless your effort. life..you saucy minx.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home