peek in the outbox
“And we certainly don't have full conversations on cellphones. You know? Usually the reception is so bad, but it's only bad on your side. The person talking to you has no clue...They're just rambling on and on. You've got your finger jammed in your ear, you're shushing people on the streets. You're ducked behind a dumpster so you can hear about your friend's new hair cut. 'What about the bangs are they shorter?!?...Are the bangs shorter?!?...THE BAAANGS!!!”
---Ellen DeGeneres
Hoooola JenniPer!
You texted us saying you were at the bar around the corner!??! Gassppp! i don't think she ever told us! Then again, she didn't want to be left alone, and Sunny and I had just left to wander and left them there sooooo she probably didn't want to give another outlet for roaming!
Wow, for the life of me I can't place what her last name is!! You could ask lisa, she would know for sure! Or just ask Shannon and joke that "the post office wouldn't let me use your s/n" hhaha
I just completed a riveting game of light the mini ant on fire! see, you turn on the lights in my roomie's bathroom, watch them scour and bing bing bing them with the lighter till u have a bunch of well-done ants! Don't worry- I baptize them, so they are little Christian ants who have gone on to a better place. Then I leave the lovely corpses for the roomies who actually use that bathroom. I am just trying to help them kill the bugs..;) wink! I am the "mini aunt hunter", minus the cool accent, plus hot pink pj shorts. Those teeny ants should be very afraid..
OOOO sailing! If we have to rent that's totally fine if they aren't back in time, or we could bump it back a bit so I could see real fall trees and we could wear brisk jackets and scarves and act snobby drinking wine on the sailboat...ahhh boating. I need a man with a boat! lol. Either way, it's happening soooooooon;)
Jeez, a trip to italy for a gift!?!!? OMG! that's nuts! I wish I made what you make, though it wouldn't be very becoming on me. You handle your finances well and with care, and I would be ridiculous and way too self important while swimming amongst my cash. However, when in doubt, you can always play the flight card. Just leave out the fact that it was bought on a major discount. LOL
Kiss New York for me! (the city, not the STD filled contestant on "flava of love"....if you kiss the wrong one you might start to..itch.....lol)
ahhhhhh go make millions in that big beautiful city! I will be making .001 of that creating mirror borders with shiny stuff with 6 yr olds. Ok...by myself. ....;) jk, really, with 6yr olds.
night jenniPer!!!
You texted us saying you were at the bar around the corner!??! Gassppp! i don't think she ever told us! Then again, she didn't want to be left alone, and Sunny and I had just left to wander and left them there sooooo she probably didn't want to give another outlet for roaming!
Wow, for the life of me I can't place what her last name is!! You could ask lisa, she would know for sure! Or just ask Shannon and joke that "the post office wouldn't let me use your s/n" hhaha
I just completed a riveting game of light the mini ant on fire! see, you turn on the lights in my roomie's bathroom, watch them scour and bing bing bing them with the lighter till u have a bunch of well-done ants! Don't worry- I baptize them, so they are little Christian ants who have gone on to a better place. Then I leave the lovely corpses for the roomies who actually use that bathroom. I am just trying to help them kill the bugs..;) wink! I am the "mini aunt hunter", minus the cool accent, plus hot pink pj shorts. Those teeny ants should be very afraid..
OOOO sailing! If we have to rent that's totally fine if they aren't back in time, or we could bump it back a bit so I could see real fall trees and we could wear brisk jackets and scarves and act snobby drinking wine on the sailboat...ahhh boating. I need a man with a boat! lol. Either way, it's happening soooooooon;)
Jeez, a trip to italy for a gift!?!!? OMG! that's nuts! I wish I made what you make, though it wouldn't be very becoming on me. You handle your finances well and with care, and I would be ridiculous and way too self important while swimming amongst my cash. However, when in doubt, you can always play the flight card. Just leave out the fact that it was bought on a major discount. LOL
Kiss New York for me! (the city, not the STD filled contestant on "flava of love"....if you kiss the wrong one you might start to..itch.....lol)
ahhhhhh go make millions in that big beautiful city! I will be making .001 of that creating mirror borders with shiny stuff with 6 yr olds. Ok...by myself. ....;) jk, really, with 6yr olds.
night jenniPer!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home