Thursday, July 17, 2008

a shower can include groups of 30

I got the wrong deodorant and it tastes funny. No, I don't lick my deodorant.. I am saying somehow it always seems like I have just eaten bread. Yup, over share.

My fridge has been taken over by shower invites, wedding invites, baby announcements, and my impending suicide note from dealing with it all. Kidding! Luckily, those rhyming, ribboned, and glittery announcements only involve my couple-year-older roommate's.  Their friend's are currently at the peak marriage and baby making age apparently. My friends that wanted to be married early are, and those that ran in fear or decided mr. right was not in the form of their ex are still not too keen on the thought.

I loathe bridal/baby showers. If you want me to buy you a present I would prefer the blatant request versus clapping for mixing bowls. Not hot. K and I had discussed this very thing a couple weeks ago when another announcement came. 
(annnd my bro just texted that Coldplay was on Leno. While watching said band, A came out of her room and told me she is going to Arkansas for a bridal shower. Tis the season I suppose)
Wouldn't you know on "My Boys" PJ had the same dilemma. 

What I really want to point out is regardless that we usually don't give guys a lot of credit, some brilliant group of guys somehow got woman to think they shouldn't be included. Wise is the one who gets out of event showers, and made women believe that's how it should be. Suckers. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

lola dear
23.hot mess.

desires
"i feel you in my heart and i don't even know you" t&s

link it up
and and and thank and

talk to me

but give me a sec

remember yesterday
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009

youholdmyheart
kristi
rachel h
eliza
lisa
joy
amanda.