stomach flu, you sneaky bastard
I was getting a paid three day weekend. I was going to have dinner with my Silly when she got off at hooters. I was going to make some extra cash on Sunday...
then stomach flu came in all it's resounding thunder and reminded me that even 23 year olds can "want their mommy".
After hugging the toilet for 9 hours, long enough to hear it's life goals and aspirations, I was able to peel myself off to just make frequent visits. Not only can I not keep anything down, but that also means I can't keep any meds down. Soon my back was screaming and cursing at me, reminiscent of a balding man having a tantrum. Knives were stabbing all down my arms and legs, and in my strange sort of delirium I just remember saying "oh no oh no oh no" with a few "help help"s thrown in. I was in a constant nightmare, fighting with my apparent psych break to try and get the different types of soda to contort correctly out of my knife stabs. Make any sense? no? good...then I really was going crazy.
'A' is the best roomie ever, and the resident mom in our casa. She went and got me 7up, brought me bread, and changed the sheets on her bed so I could be in her big room, in a big bed, right by one of the bathrooms, and watch cable on her ginormous plasma tv. Now I regret being selfish two nights before when her boyfriend wanted to stay over bc he was leaving a concert so late and he lives in Denton. I said I had no problem with that, it was whatever, but if she was meaning that after I worked 14 hours I had to go in my tiny room and not watch My life on the 'D' list then we were going to have a problem. OOO selfish self, and selfless roomie 'A'.
woah is me. I want my mom.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home