Tuesday, July 15, 2008

under my roof

these discussions took place in my house tonight:

"I am exhausted, I was nice all day! That's why I am sarcastic, it doesn't take effort."-K

"omg you messed up the name of the game we are playing! you couldn't read it right!"-ppl
"yah well, there is NO 'G' right there, they spelled their own game name wrong. SUCK IT"-me

(about some ppl still at our house) "between you and me, they need to leave. By the way, I told my boss 'hey, b-t-dub (btw), and when he made fun of me, I blamed it on you"-K to me

"this little old lady got on and she was just hunched over crying..."-L (telling us about work)
"omg that's so sad!"-K
"No, it was hilarious!"-L

"can we do her, even if she's gone...ummm, wait"-K

"don't pretend we're really friends"L. Jo to L.S

"are yall making fun of me!?"-L
"yah bc basically you were saying 'ha these old people are on their last leg, so funny!' "-K
"no! w/e! that is NOT what i meant!"-L

My roomies are hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

lola dear
23.hot mess.

desires
"i feel you in my heart and i don't even know you" t&s

link it up
and and and thank and

talk to me

but give me a sec

remember yesterday
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009

youholdmyheart
kristi
rachel h
eliza
lisa
joy
amanda.