Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I was wondering what cheesy pick-up line salesman took over your body

"did you watch the latest NY video I edited? the latest one ends with a revelation of us discovering a tampon and maxi-pad at the door"- A  

"uh I can say with complete honesty I didn't put anything on the door."-me  

"Well, I have a photo of two of your roomies and you holding items"-A  

"Eh, we had time before the meeting ,maybe if you hadn't been so busy hitting on jail bait" 
Photobucket  

I've done a few pranks in my life. OK, a lot. In fact, you have probably been victim to one, or will be. That's right, suck it. Or, eat it, w/e. But technically, I didn't put anything on the door;) I did, however, take the pictures. hah My NY trip seems like so long ago, minus one thing, Drama. They kissed them, they lied, she woke up to something, er, not so good, he has a list, sailors sailors sailors...all of that is still kind of going, and our group feeds off furthering disecting it every once in a while. It's probably brought on by the videos of the days going up, but ya know. Two of my friends liked eachother on the trip, and one of said friends did something and lied about it to the other, then admitted it at the bar. O tangled webs. Either way, now I kind of feel bad for him. He wasn't his normal self on this trip, he took a shot of rico suave/ew and wigged out: 
 
"I was thinking, this is NOT me!"-A  

"yah I know, you guys were kind of douches" -me 

"man, that's lame. you girls suck, we didn't know!Did you see that pic from the dinner?"-A  

"yah, I look awesome. you, look pissed. I can't believe you ended up next to her, that was awesome. Our table rocked btw"-me  

"I am going on a cruise in a month, better not turn into a douche on that"-A  

"No a cruise would've been better. We could've shoved you overboard. The worst we could've done in NY was leave you in Harlem" -me

Against what I would normally do, I am going to tell her to give his excuse a listen. If anything bc he let me make fun of the fact she said she "has bad night vision" for the reason she had to go the last time she saw him. Funniest excuse ever. Are there moments when we become a person we don't recognize? In said moments, when we aren't being ourselves, what is crossing the line, and what is forgivable? If moments of stupidity, and times of being out of character happen to us all, how can we accurately dictate when someone else deserves a second chance? In this instance, it's bc I know that's not the person he is. But in other instances, some people are just a b*tch, and it takes a while to realize that's who they really are, and it's not a 'phase'. You, I am sick of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

lola dear
23.hot mess.

desires
"i feel you in my heart and i don't even know you" t&s

link it up
and and and thank and

talk to me

but give me a sec

remember yesterday
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009

youholdmyheart
kristi
rachel h
eliza
lisa
joy
amanda.