Saturday, August 9, 2008

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." -Terry Pratchett


Slow movement seems to be a specialty, much to my disdain. Despite my best effort, things unravel where I don't think it possible to, and again I realize, I am not in control, of anything.


I lost my job on Monday. Not bc of an action I shouldn't have done, but simply the result of the economy. The economy now charges me too much for gas, and has bit me in the ass. I understand the premise, and realize it absolutely justified that my job had to be cut. Without the Dad making any money on his real estate business, not only did my job disappear, but so has the families income. The economy has now b-slapped me, and a family of 6, whose future remains to be unseen.


The mom is determined to find me a new job before I leave at the end of August. I have never had trouble getting a job, and hopefully I won't now, but the biggest grievance is how quickly children I have put so much time and effort into caring for will suddenly no longer apart of my everyday. With every hug, laugh, even nose wipe, I get more heart heavy. I hate involuntary goodbyes, and I hate George Bush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

lola dear
23.hot mess.

desires
"i feel you in my heart and i don't even know you" t&s

link it up
and and and thank and

talk to me

but give me a sec

remember yesterday
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009

youholdmyheart
kristi
rachel h
eliza
lisa
joy
amanda.