Thursday, August 28, 2008

re-sell panties

"I think the people you really love, you never 'grow out of'.."-J

I don't know what program was originally being watched on this channel, but I just saw a thing about a store where they re-sell unclaimed luggage items. They just showed the "lingerie" section-EW. Please don't ever buy bras or panties from a resale shop, flea market, or Wal Mart. Just...DON'T.

We caught up on the summer, and it was as it always is- feels like home. Some friends you can't ever do without. You can, however, have a small break after you openly share the fact you think said person's boyfriend (now ex) is a douche-bag. Oh honesty and judging, you are some saucy minxes...drinks next weekend?

Can I say I love Dog the Bounty Hunter...again? Seriously, as in I DVR it. I know, you scoff, but they could totally take you down. And the rat tail braid Leland sports? HAWT. haha, ok completely joking, but still..love that show. 

Next week I start my new job. I am already overwhelmed, but so excited that I was trusted with this opportunity before I finish my degree, way before I deserved it, even before paying my dues as an assistant advertising exec. God has crazy blessed me. Amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

lola dear
23.hot mess.

desires
"i feel you in my heart and i don't even know you" t&s

link it up
and and and thank and

talk to me

but give me a sec

remember yesterday
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009

youholdmyheart
kristi
rachel h
eliza
lisa
joy
amanda.