Brits, cheeky American
"Much water for your dirty face!!"-scary Russian lady hosing the class down "It doesn't come off!!!"-Pakistan Brit boy
First of all, BBCA believes that English spoken with an accent deserves subtitles for us to understand. WANKER, I understand. Not to mention they are bleeping the F- word...ooook. Either way, in 10 minutes I've heard muslim jokes, a boy shoved drugs up his 'bum' to smuggle them on the class trip into Russia, the teacher volunteered to be anal searched by the Russians when they assumed the Muslim was a terrorist at customs, the sweet gay boy was offended by his friend-the Muslim, so said sweetheart goes to another friends room only to have that friend-who has a gf- come onto him bc he wants to 'try new things', and one of the boys is sleeping with a teacher while she 'chaperones the trip" (after he hid under her bed when the other teacher came in wearing a wife beater and orange briefs-then witnessed orange briefs teacher do lunges). I have actually covered my mouth twice in shock, which is a feat rarely achieved. Leave it to the Brits. I knew I liked them..;) A little turn on the norm, I stumbled on this show, "Skins", after watching a show about cocaine production and the affect on Columbia... silly silly British kids.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home