Monday, September 8, 2008

he's in prison now

"yah, I also dated my gym teacher when I was 13...he's in prison now"-Augusten
"wtf?!"-Tegan



Tegan and Augusten rocked it. Best book reading/ concert ever. Spin magazine is going to put up the whole thing, and you should do yourself a favor and watch it. Pretty much laughed the entire time. They were so incredibly sweet, and for the record, Tegan, I am not selfless. Maybe if I had gone into detail...ha. O NY you slay me, literally. You are exhausting. You're like a really good time that ends with a head ache and something backwards. But I love you all the same, and your amazing shopping. I bought myself so many birthday presents (I am a narcissist, hurrah!) it was borderline obscene...like the tourist with socks and rubber sandals, complimented by a fanny pack. Your cool accent doesn't save you on that one, mister sister. No, no, it does not. Stop arguing, I can't understand the words coming out of your mouth. What? Gumball? Bagel? Skanky? Don't talk about our country like that. We are class all the way. With that said, mister tourist, you're right, her hair doesn't move, and it also disturbs me as well. Huh? held with Satan juice? No, no, it won't ignite the White House if she is voted into it...I don't think...hope I don't have to learn. I love how passionate people are about the election. Tegan says we should let Canada vote and take what they give us since we can't choose right ourselves, while another singer that night paused in the middle of his last song to go into a turret's like curse rant about Republicans. Down, Besse! I understand freedom of speech, might even give you a hurrah, but really? Refrain from randomly screaming "F***CK you Bush, F***ck you MCain, F****ck you Bob Saget" in the middle of a slow guitar song. Ok, I kid, he didn't really say one of the names...He actually had a glowing report for Bush. Am I lying? Eh, you decide. Either way, this election seems to have taken on some kind of twisted life of it's own. Turning into a raunchy tabloid-soap opera-esque situation. I wish for a change they would simply focus on issues, but I guess that's too much to ask from adults. With that said, who do you think Palin will take to the prom?...I kid, the National Enquirer thinks her husband's business partner. I think I need a nap from all the "he, she"...please tell me what "you" will do, and, for the record, ask a band before you use their song. And P.S., it seems New Kids On the Block are back on, except now they are older. Why don't they call themselves "Mid-life in the Streets"? Just a suggestion...

In case you are still laughing from the moment of jokes in the youtube video, here are a couple more reasons why these sisters are hilarious, and why the last Sunday in September will be a great one for me, Mandi, Mar, Meriget, and Sunny.



more after the first song...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

lola dear
23.hot mess.

desires
"i feel you in my heart and i don't even know you" t&s

link it up
and and and thank and

talk to me

but give me a sec

remember yesterday
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009

youholdmyheart
kristi
rachel h
eliza
lisa
joy
amanda.