like your face
'Alright, alright, get and keep it straight'-K's boss
'Keep it gay!'-K
I might have to write a book of K-isms, and then sell it and make money and not give her royalties. Just kidding K. Please don't let air in my cereal.
Words can have a ninja kick. I seem to be rocking words worthy of stale juice lately. Ok, always, but it's spreading to more people. My patience is starting to disappear entirely, or more so my excusing of people's actions, even my own. But it doesn't give me a right to. But while I am admitting inappropriateness...
Why the heck is Topanga from Boy Meets World the new host on 'The Dish'. And why didn't any of her grow since she was 12?
Bad choices. I make them. I don't wear plastic yellow shoes and rarely find polyester acceptable, but It is currently past midnight and I leave for the airport at 5:30 am. Despite my tendency to be a self masochist I have to have faith I am doing something right. I love my job, I love where I am at, I have a plan, and my goals are not only within reach but somehow being achieved prior to even getting my degree. God is gracious.
I heard their song on the radio while skipping through stations for the first time this morning. I knew it was being played, but never listen to the radio. To say it was weird is an understatement, and while I am proud of them, it still makes me want to show any screaming girls their home movies. Oddly enough, I have already been told never to do that. I am so predictable..ha
'Keep it gay!'-K
I might have to write a book of K-isms, and then sell it and make money and not give her royalties. Just kidding K. Please don't let air in my cereal.
Words can have a ninja kick. I seem to be rocking words worthy of stale juice lately. Ok, always, but it's spreading to more people. My patience is starting to disappear entirely, or more so my excusing of people's actions, even my own. But it doesn't give me a right to. But while I am admitting inappropriateness...
Why the heck is Topanga from Boy Meets World the new host on 'The Dish'. And why didn't any of her grow since she was 12?
Bad choices. I make them. I don't wear plastic yellow shoes and rarely find polyester acceptable, but It is currently past midnight and I leave for the airport at 5:30 am. Despite my tendency to be a self masochist I have to have faith I am doing something right. I love my job, I love where I am at, I have a plan, and my goals are not only within reach but somehow being achieved prior to even getting my degree. God is gracious.
I heard their song on the radio while skipping through stations for the first time this morning. I knew it was being played, but never listen to the radio. To say it was weird is an understatement, and while I am proud of them, it still makes me want to show any screaming girls their home movies. Oddly enough, I have already been told never to do that. I am so predictable..ha
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home