tape up
"scotch or duct?"-R
"Packing tape"-Me
"Sign me up, and tape me down"-R
he's 6'7"..that's a LOT of tape!
K is moving out of her apartment, and just had surgery...so we all went over there to sit around and not help her. Kidding- we ate ice cream. Then I used her packing tape to wrap Kerri.
ACl was this past weekend, and it was amazing.
The night before we went out on 6th street...
It was fantastic getting to hang out with my SA loves who I met in Austin.
It also proved that insulting someone doesn't prevent them from finding
you and buying you, and your friends a drink. Sometimes I love men...
you know, when they aren't being re-res.
The festival was crazy hot, but it was worth it to see Tegan and Sara
on their last tour for 'the con'.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home