laugh till you cry
It should have been, it could have been, and slowly more it's making me ache, and I never dreamed it would. But one day...this I can have patience forever for.
Don't ever open with "my friend was reading his sister's cosmopolitan". Also, your friend coming up and laughing at you while you're 'spitting your game' is

a big negative. Kristy having to lie and say she loves woman, me having to say I have two mommies, all to get you to go away and you don't??
Problems. prooooblems. Kristy proving she can
have any guy, and the everyones-eyes-on-her-across the room butch girl? Hilarious. I am running out of things to dare her to do, which means she might have nothing else to laugh so hard she cries to...naw, that would never happen;).
I think part of the reason I loved NY so much is bc the people I was with were animus and hilarious. A dynamic is so drastically changed by people's personality, their love for themselves...their confidence. Maybe Denton isn't as fun as NY, but it had all the fun people there, and we had a great time of it. Even if the jukebox wouldn't play Tegan and Sara. Solid effort Kristy.
I've had a weird realization that though a few people that still hold my heart are down in San Antonio, Dallas has now become my home. It's where I want to be, it's where the most friends I adore are,
and it's where my life is now at. Granted, that is about to change when I finally graduate and Kristy pie and I take on NY city..I know it will make me it's bia, but I will kick it like I did my other moves before, and when I have a NY address I will sit in Central Park and cry happy tears with Silly, and keep on going like usual. Sticking in a place is not my style, change of scene does me well, and it would do you well if you would get the cajones to take it on. For now, I will love the people that love me...and cherish the awesome people in my life.

And because the world is a 3 ring circus, and my mind races at night with a haunting 'what if', and I over analyze things that have, will, are going to, happen...
These have to get me to get me to the sleeping point.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home