You are the baby daddy, welcome to Career Point
I can NOT understand how people do it. Regardless I love them, I knew as soon as I graduated I was OUT like skinny jeans. I am not used to being the only spawn at the house, and it gives M way too much free time to pick at what I do and remind me why it is fantastic to live on your own. With fun roomates, very fun roomates:). They don't write me these notes:

Needless to say, apart from working on projects for school (have you ever looked forward to homework? I do..gah I love advertising!), learning "Hometown Glory" on the piano, and solving world peace, I have had some free time that has been spent seeing commercials. That's right, no DVR up in this place. But contrary to most, commercials are fascinating IMHO. I particularly like when they suck, or when I see one and have met the person who did it- awesomeness. What I don't like? Career point. There is a flux of Career Point commercials here in SA. Every other commercial in the day is about "the hammer, I hammer hammer hammer!" (some fugly lawyer who wants to do your car wreck settlement) and vocational schools. Now, I am not frowning on you learning a trade, I am instead frowning on the "thanks Career Point" thumb, and incessant "your life sucks, come learn to do paperwork!". Half the "success stories" they show I wouldn't ever trust to touch me...you crazy! He's looking the other way sticking the needle in her... Point being, if you appeared on Maury, found out your baby daddy, then went to vocational school and learned the thumbs up sign- great. But how about you don't ever touch me? Thanks.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home