Thursday, December 25, 2008

the piano man can't

Completely unbelievable and growing in awkwardness, my dreams are getting out of control. Every morning I wake up, wondering if I really became a real estate sale woman who does the client in stairwells, whether if facebook really has overtaken my bedroom wall, Oprah bought me a pizza and then ate it, I ended up in the movie of "Love Actually"-(score!), and other incredibly weird situations I will neither admit to or put up. The problem is, they feel real, so I wake up exhausted. All the emotions you feel in real life I feel in these stupid dreams, and while it might be fun to play "benny and the jets" at a piano bar, I am fairly certain that will never happen, and that I won't end up chasing w/e his name was from Twilight with Marilyn to cut his hair 
(WTF?!?). 

Christmas brings out weirdness in people. Some are so content relishing in the fact that they "don't need it, or need people they love" on this "dumb holiday". I am sad for you. I may have moments of frustration with my people, but I wouldn't trade playing darts last night (even if all the guys consistently soundly beat us) and watching my sis, Courtney, win- for anything. 

I am going to go watch "Family Stone". One of my fave movies year round, that you should see if you haven't. Truth is, I used to treat my bro in law exactly how Amy treats Sarah jessica Parker's character when he and my sis were first dating.  tsk tsk.

I swear to little baby Jesus that if someone else mass texts me "merry christmas" again, we will have a mutiny on our hands of epic proportion.... or maybe I'll just put a christmas cookie w/frosting on someone's face again.
Cheers, lovely Christmas to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

lola dear
23.hot mess.

desires
"i feel you in my heart and i don't even know you" t&s

link it up
and and and thank and

talk to me

but give me a sec

remember yesterday
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009

youholdmyheart
kristi
rachel h
eliza
lisa
joy
amanda.