he definitely ate a pig penis.
After falling roughly 12.7 times (I totally caught myself, with my face on the wall- hot minute- ding), washing my hair in the kitchen sink bc it had been a good 3 days (no band members. no you sweet boys with product hair and tight pants, I didn't wash my hair before you alllll said bye the next morning. I warned you. Cripple in the heart pajama pants warned you she couldn't get in or stand in the shower ) of leg up in air (ankle had to be elevated skanky skanks), no moving, watching way too much MTV and 'lifetime original' movies, ordering the same meal out again bc I can't go reheat the leftovers in the kitchen, I finally have a handle on this crutch business. I think Lori and Ang being baller roomates and Krista bringing me a plethora of salty and sweet goodness, got me through this weekend.
Maybe I stayed on the couch to keep my ankle up at night. Maybe it resulted in leaving all the lights on bc I couldn't reach them on one leg, or needed to see and not fall. Maybe I wore some baller eye shades to block out said light, ones that will appear in a pic below and made Lori jump the next morning. Maybe I do have a new appreciation for those people who offered to bring me stuff, asked to keep my messy self entertained, texted or called every morning and evening to see if I was okay. Maybe this disgusting ankle mess had to occur for me to realize a couple things. Maybe I missed laura jo's hilarious bar ball (girl, I told Logan about it at work today), Kerri's dance moves, Kellie's shrieks, Rori's argyle. And maybe, just maybe, I wanted to cry when my brother in law not only went and bought me a ton of water, but bought my favorite, Figi water, to re-stock my diminished drink supply. Maybe I am the luckiest mess falling off her crutches here in Dallas. Maybe I have people all over I love. Maybe I will appreciate some of you fine folks more. And maybe, possibly, I give two craps about you...maybe;)
Maybe I stayed on the couch to keep my ankle up at night. Maybe it resulted in leaving all the lights on bc I couldn't reach them on one leg, or needed to see and not fall. Maybe I wore some baller eye shades to block out said light, ones that will appear in a pic below and made Lori jump the next morning. Maybe I do have a new appreciation for those people who offered to bring me stuff, asked to keep my messy self entertained, texted or called every morning and evening to see if I was okay. Maybe this disgusting ankle mess had to occur for me to realize a couple things. Maybe I missed laura jo's hilarious bar ball (girl, I told Logan about it at work today), Kerri's dance moves, Kellie's shrieks, Rori's argyle. And maybe, just maybe, I wanted to cry when my brother in law not only went and bought me a ton of water, but bought my favorite, Figi water, to re-stock my diminished drink supply. Maybe I am the luckiest mess falling off her crutches here in Dallas. Maybe I have people all over I love. Maybe I will appreciate some of you fine folks more. And maybe, possibly, I give two craps about you...maybe;)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home