Babooshka
How can you not smile while saying "babooshka"? It's one of the many things that I say in my head, to myself, and laugh about- out loud. I'm one of those. One of those people who listens to other people's arguments in the mall and laughs loudly enough for them to know I heard that his dog ate her panties. I'm one of those that can find humor in the fact that the mannequin on the band's merch table has boobies and I may have knotted the back of the shirt to make it tight, making people uncomfortable. (I think they should be more worried that she has no head and her arms fall off.) I think it's funny when I fall, when girls do the fake "aw meeee" pout, and that the tree stump in our yard has a potted plant left on it from the men who chopped the tree in the first place. Which then leads me to remember the time M and I were going to get those "gangsta" stickers and stick them on D's tree stump and write "family tree". I crack myself up and laugh way too loudly at "Friends", by myself unless Joy is there. And I laugh and get excited every time I hear the Ting Tings, bc now they are played EVERYWHERE, and make you want to dance...(except right now I can't. ) I laugh every time I think of the time my large and in charge down syndrome cousin decided to run away and threw her huge granny panties all over their front lawn (the neighbor came and told her mom "um...her panties? all over the yard...") I laugh when it's awkward, and even when I just see my sister Courtney's face (not bc she is ugly, she is gorgeous and fabulous, but laughs with me too). I laugh because it's so easy to, and bc it makes it harder to cry. And bc frustration met with laughter instead of tears smears less mascara and sometimes gets you the good pills...at least that's what I hear..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home