wonky tonky
"what happens to a blonde when she gets dirty? She turns into a brunette!"- sweet goodness from MTV room raider nerd.
There was a show on about autistic savants. Besides the fact they are brilliant, they are also hilarious. And obsessed with Dick Clark. Yes, Dick Clark. To each their own. Best part was when the cross eyed one said the gf of a DJ they loved was "ugly and fat". To quote Erin "you're laughing at a special person!"..."uh, SO are you!"
I haven't done much but lay on a couch for a good week. Besides being completely unproductive bc of surgery, I have watched way too much television. A whirlwind is happening in many of the lives I deem important, and it sucks to not be able to drive to the rescue. Normally I would bring something to cheer them up, like a whip and some porn (kidding!), and be obnoxious on some level to distract from the problem. It's hard to be obnoxious from a sofa. Hard, but not impossible my loves.
Lots of friends have been caught in relationship shit storms. The kind that makes you want to blare Kelly Clarkson out of your sunroof and say things your parents always said you shouldn't. Instead, they have had to come here to fill me in, and I make them bring me Sprite and dinner.
I'm gonna need Beyonce to stop. As in, now. I don't think I can take anymore of her. BTW, funniest interview you will ever see- T.I. on Chelsea Lately.
Yup...tv is currently my life.
sad day.
Best quotes on my cast:
"who's the bitch now?!"
"Remember when you could walk? Those were good times"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home