Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Unicorns in Diapers

My mom used to wear visors in the pool when we were kids...she looked ridiculous.  But, she had a purpose. She was protecting her eyes from the sun, even if it did embarrass us in the meantime. Then again, I wasn't a glamazon in my own right, and I am fairly certain that the neighbors tired of hearing me re-enact "The Little Mermaid" and run in circles screaming from a "shark". 

A dear friend and her love just broke up. It's that exact heartache that I try to avoid. (I also try to avoid old movies played late on tbs but I am not doing a good job of it. Some woman just blew up on her diving board). There has to be a balance between being emotionally available and keeping your guard up, but I have yet to master it. Apparently a lot of people have yet to master it. I want someone that is witty, to laugh with all the time. Is that too much to ask? I don't want to be the funny one, bc I only have a few moments when I am. Someone's got to carry this sinking ship kid, and you look like a rere in that life vest.

So maybe I forced her to listen to an hour of Tegan and Sara to help with her break up. Maybe I partly did it bc I am waiting for the day when she loves them. My little sister didn't love them until I hid them in a mix cd..now she's a gonner. Why are their lyrics so great? And, why does Kanye have a mullet? ick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

lola dear
23.hot mess.

desires
"i feel you in my heart and i don't even know you" t&s

link it up
and and and thank and

talk to me

but give me a sec

remember yesterday
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009

youholdmyheart
kristi
rachel h
eliza
lisa
joy
amanda.